We specialise in repairing, restoring and resurfacing the following:
- Polishing scratches out of acrylic baths and kitchen sinks
- Professtionally resurfacing of baths, basins, toilets, shower bases and tiles.
- Repairing chips, cracks and holes in acrylic baths..
- Repairing scratched & stained alluminium window frames.
- Resurfacing appliances and wooden furniture.
- Resurfacing kitchen and bedroom cupboard doors.
- Resurfacing elevator doors
Substrates we work with:
- Cast Iron
- Cultured Marble
- Resin-based Materials
- Vitreous China
Professionally refinishing baths, basins, toilets & tiles
Sometimes referred to as ‘refinishing’, ‘re-glazing’ or ‘re-enameling’, resurfacing is a method whereby bathrooms and kitchen surfaces are prepared and resurfaced in-situ without removal from the venue, using a coating specifically formulated for the kitchen and bathroom environment
Repairing chips, cracks and holes in acrylic baths
Molded acrylic fiberglass baths can crack when the acrylic skin has worn very thin. Everyday wear and tear can chip and scratch any surface, including baths, basins, toilets and cabinet tops. Holes to baths by builders might be a worry or a cause to replace— no need to… can fill the hole successfully.
Polishing scratches and chips out of acrylic baths; kitchen zincs and aluminum windows
We are often called in to polish scratches, chips and nicks out of acrylic baths, kitchen zincs and aluminum windows on construction sites. Depending on the damage to the surface, we will either spray or just polish the imperfection out. After the procedure the customer is left with a tough, smooth, shining surface that is easy to clean and capable of lasting another few years.