Is your bath worn, scratched, stained, cracked, lack luster or just simply outdated due to it’s terribly old fashioned colour?
Ripping a bath out and replacing it with a new one is a very expensive exercise and is completely inconvenient and unnecessary! Did you know that your tatty old bath can be resurfaced within a matter of hours whilst still in place? Beta Bathrooms specialize in professional bathroom refinishing.
years in the business
Resurfacing your bathroom or kitchen means that you have the luxury of choosing your own unique colour finish. If you have a swatch of your colour preference—we can match it..
We work in all areas in and around Cape Town and the greater Western Cape. Contact us now for a free quote.
to resurface your bath
Use bath before we arrive. Skip a night and use bath next night
See the astonishing difference
Resurfacing is also friendlier on the environment— instead of your old fixtures being dumped and ending up as land fill you can recycle them—giving them a new lease on life.
- This is the 1st item
- This is the 2nd item
- In some areas water contains high levels of chemicals. This leads to staining of the surface. Dry the resurfaced area after use.
- Poor drainage can trap water around the drain outlet. This can cause rust. Please keep your resurfaced area dry. Wipe down with a soft cloth after use.
- If you drop a heavy item on your resurfaced area—like a hand held shower or a loose tap handle or any tools—it will chip the surface..
- If you use a rubber mat in your bath—please remove it after bathing. If left, it will damage your bath..
- Do not use hair dye's, nail varnish remover in the resurfaced area. It will stain the area irrecoverably.
- Do not leave Lifebuoy soap or any soap for that matter on the resurfaced area. Colourants and additives in the soaps stain the resurfaced area.
- Do not leave washing soaking in the bath. The detergent, when left to soak—damages the resurfaced area. Dye's in your clothing may stain the resurfaced area..
- Do not leave foreign objects—like bucket's and basin's in the bath. It may scratch the resurfaced area.